When constant yeast infections have you down, not only is it a nuisance, this is your body’s own signal to do something about it!
Hanna was a spirited believer that the immune system suffers under the influence of chemicals, pesticides, and Candida albicans, the pulling of food over the scanner and radiation of all kinds, and that it operates on an electromagnetic principle. She felt that if we supply it enough specific, and special food supplements we might be able to keep our system efficiently working. Read how you can make every day changes to get rid of Candida and fungus growth.
Tips Straight From Hanna on Diet and Lifestyle When Candida Albicans Hits
- Avoid antibiotics and steroids unless absolutely necessary.
- Do not use a birth control pill because it upsets your hormone cycle and interferes with your body’s ability to fight Candida.
- Avoid Brewer’s yeast, raw mushrooms, chocolate and others sweets.
- Avoid all yeast products.
- Reduce your intake of refined sugars, carbohydrates and alcohol.
- Take up to 3 tablets/capsules of acidophlus or bifidis every meal.
- Consume more garlic. If you cannot eat the whole clove, take an odorless garlic supplement.
- Exercise at least 20 minutes each day.
- Take about 30,000 IU of vitamin A for the first two weeks of this program. Thereafter, cut down the dosage to 25,000 IU per day.
- Pau D’ Arco tincture can help uplift the immunity system (It was discovered in a tree in Brazil by Alec de Montmorency).
- Zinc tablets of 15 mg each have been found useful. Take 3 to 6 tablets daily.
- Enzymes Herbal Combination. Take one capsule 3 times a day
- Moderate sunlight is beneficial to kill Candida overgrowth.
- Drink at least 5 ounces of marjoram tea daily.
- Candida Formula #1. This can be taken with Candida Formula #2.
It is especially difficult to deal with a chronic fungus, mold or yeast infection from Candida albicans. We encourage you to consider natural herbal remedies as Hanna shared with us rather than relying on over-the-counter medication to address mold or fungus in your system.
∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞
We follow Hanna Kroeger’s powerful principle, “help each other” to provide you with products and information to help you achieve optimum health through traditional and alternative therapies. For over 50 years, Hanna’ s Herb Shop has served our customers by providing a trusted haven to learn and share information. The products we discuss in this blog are special because Hanna’s original recipes use no fillers, binders, flowing agents, or excipients—a rarity in the industry today. Learn more at www.hannasherbshop.com.<< read less