We expect our bodies to keep up with us, day-after-day, even if we’ve not treated our system with care. When we face a lack of sleep with increased stress, little relaxing, and stimulate our tired bodies with caffeine to compensate for our lack of energy, it leads to exhausted adrenals. Hanna understood the demand of modern day living as physically, mentally, and emotionally taxing and created Anti-Fatigue to remedy the effects on our system. Our adrenal glands are the seat of our physical power and when they are triggered throughout the day by stress, the glands become exhausted. Hanna said, “It would not do to whip a tired horse for more performance. Instead, you would feed it and give it rest. The same is true for your own adrenals.” Anti-Fatigue is food for present day living, find out why!
Rather than reaching for another cup of coffee or using a tiny bottle filled with a liquid stimulant, consider nurturing your adrenals by feeding them with a combination of vitamins, minerals, and licorice. Vitamin C, pantothenic acid, B-complex, niacin, and calcium play an important role in encouraging healthy function of adrenal glands and a base of licorice completes the formula. Hanna’s Anti-Fatigue allows you to have more energy in a calm, natural way. Here’s how:
Hanna’s Anti-Fatigue for adrenal support!
Vitamin C: We all know what an important role this vitamin plays in the health of our immunesystem but the highest concentration of vitamin C in the body is stored in our adrenal glands where it is utilized when we’re faced with a stressful situation. When we experience stress, vitamin C is rapidly used in the production of stress-response hormones. When not enough vitamin C is present, the body releases more of these hormones than is necessary which can lead to a range of issues, from immediate increased anxiety to the accumulation of belly fat. By ensuring we are ingesting a healthy amount of vitamin C daily we’re not only keeping our immune system strong but we’re also supporting our adrenal glands.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5): Fatigue, headache, and sleep disturbances are some of the results of a deficiency of pantothenic acid your system. Because this vitamin is involved in the body’s energy cycle it is important to be sure a deficiency is avoided through supplementation and foods like egg yolk, avocados, cashews, peanuts, brown rice, soybeans, lentils, and broccoli. B5 is present in all cells but in higher quantities in the adrenals because so much energy is needed to produce adrenal hormones. Ensuring your adrenal glands have this vitamin is easy through supplementation with Anti-Fatigue.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3): This B vitamin helps the body make various stress-related hormones throughout the system but especially in the adrenal glands. Aside from that fact, niacin is important when we’ve already exhausted our adrenals and is crucial to recovering from adrenal fatigue. Deficiency of niacin in the developed world is uncommon because of its availability in foods like most fish and organ meats, seeds, and nuts.
- Calcium: It’s not just for strong bones! Calcium plays a role in adrenal health by acting as a shock absorber for the body when a stressor hits as well as triggering adrenal hormone secretion, facilitating the transmission of messages through the nervous system, and calming sensory and motor nerves when necessary.
- B Vitamins: Because our adrenal glands manufacture a number of hormones (like cortisol, adrenaline, estrogen, and testosterone) that regulate processes throughout the body, it’s important to support this manufacturing process with B vitamins. “Adrenal cascade” is the term for the hormone production that’s occurring in our adrenal glands daily and B vitamins are essential in assisting the process by promoting healthy adrenal function and supporting healthy levels of adrenal hormones. By using a B-complex in Anti-Fatigue, Hanna created a formula that allowed all ingredients to work in concert. Without a B-complex in a supplement designed to address adrenal fatigue, there is no recovery and no proper support for the adrenal glands.
- Licorice: Hanna’s entire Sunny Day line is formulated in a base of a food item and Anti-Fatigue utilizes the adaptogenic support of licorice to assist the adrenals in functioning at their peak. Licorice is best known for supporting adrenal function but is also an anti-stress herb that can increase energy, endurance, and vitality, while naturally fortifying stress-hormone levels in the body. Licorice has been used to help decrease symptoms of hypoglycemia, a common side-effect of decreased adrenal function.
Keep in mind that B vitamins are water soluble and are not stored in our bodies; they must be replaced each day.
If you’re experiencing an increased amount of stress in your life, or any of the symptoms associated with Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome, consider Anti-Fatigue as a natural support to allow your adrenals to recover and heal while providing them with nourishing vitamins, minerals, and licorice. Some of the most commonly reported symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome are: muscle weakness and back pain, recurrent infections, dizziness, headaches, salt cravings, difficulty sleeping with a “second wind” around 11 pm, difficulty waking in the morning, and indigestion. Because many of these symptoms are general, Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome is often overlooked as a cause for health issues.
The most important part of treating adrenal fatigue is lifestyle modification: kick the caffeine habit, eliminate stressors, take a deep breath, and try some exercise to relieve tension and give your adrenals a break.<< read less